The RetroPie is a Raspberry Pi based retro game console.
Everything you need, all assembled, set up, configured, and ready to play!
What you get:
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B – 900MHz quad-core CPU and 1GB RAM.
- Transparent case – Access to all ports, plenty of airflow to keep the Pi cool.
- 16GB microSD card – RetroPie software loaded and configured, comes with SD card adaptor.
- Power supply – Official Raspberry Pi model, four changeable heads for UK, EUR, AUS & US.
- SNES style controller – Top quality USB gamepad from iBuffalo, straight from Japan.
- HDMI cable – Gold plated connectors, 1.8 metres in length.
- Ethernet cable – 2 metres in length.
- QuickStart guide – Simple instructions to get you started.
Supports the following systems out the box:
- Atari 2600
- Atari Lynx
- Game Boy
- Game Boy Color
- Nintendo Entertainment System
- Playstation 1
- Sega 32X
- Sega Master System / Mark III
- Sega Mega-CD / CD
- Sega Mega Drive / Genesis
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- TurboGrafx 16 / PC Engine
Games not included, ROM or disc image files needed to play.
PC or Mac + internet/network router required to install games.
HDMI capable TV, display, or converter required to view content.
RetroPie supports additional gaming systems but these will need configuring and tweaking to function.
Out of stock